Bratsigovo Bracigovo Bratzigovo Брацигово

Thursday, February 10, 2005

I Need Your Help

Now listen. As soon as you read this I need you to do me a favor. First, don’t look behind you. No matter how much you feel the urge, DON’T LOOK BEHIND YOU. I don’t care if the dogs barking, the cat’s meowing, or who’s calling. There’s no time for that. I have a problem. I’m craving Cinnabon. Now that’s right, you’ve guessed it; they don’t have Cinnabon in Bulgaria. I need you to get in your car, right now, and buy a big Cinnabon and eat it for me. Now I don’t want any of those nuts and things on it. Just take some of that cream cheese frosting stuff and glob it all around. Don’t be afraid to add extra. Then get back in the car and…no, never mind that; I don’t think I can wait. Just eat it right there. Ok, on the count of five. 1..2..5! Go!!!


Aaaah! That feels better already. Are you still here? Go!



P.S. Thanks. I owe you one. Now get outta here!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had 2...thanks I forgot about Cinnabons...yummmmmmmm yummmmmmmmmmm ECW

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a crazy Robot Matthew Wahlgren 2.1 ... Crazy like a box!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home