Bratsigovo Bracigovo Bratzigovo Брацигово

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Shopska Selada

I've been meaning to add some Bulgarian recipies that I make and enjoy often. I think shopska selada is an easy one to start with. It's a cucumber and tomato salad. All you need to do is slice some cucumbers and cut some tomatoes into wedges and put them together. If your feeling fancy you can add a little diced yellow or red onion and maybe a little bell pepper cut into small squares. After that dress it with vinegar & oil, and crumble a little fetta cheese on top. That's it!

While I'm talking about easy recipies, I might as well tell you how to make purzheni kartofi. Go to McDonalds and buy the big thing of fries. Dump them on to a big enough plate, top with crumbled fetta cheese, and eat with a fork.

Expect more challenging recipes next time. Until then....

Nahsdrave!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home