Bratsigovo Bracigovo Bratzigovo Брацигово

Friday, January 14, 2005

Guest Tour

This weekend I am going to Veliko Tournovo, the old capital, for the first time. It should be fun. I knew a guy back in the states who lived there for three months and he told me some places to check out. Pepy's and Sream!

Next week should be really cool too because I decided it would be interesting to visit other volunteers and see what work they are doing. Some of them are teachers or have English clubs, so I am going to do some speaking in front of their groups. It should be a good trip. I am going to Russe, Razgrad, Shumen, and Tsenevo. I just hope I don't get lost using the public transportation. I'll post something about my little trip when I come back. Have a great week. I'll talk to you when I talk to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home