Bratsigovo Bracigovo Bratzigovo Брацигово

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Current Projects

Here is an Excel spread sheet listing the current projects I am working with the municipality to implement.

The main barrier to implementing most of these projects is lack of funding. This is why most days I usually search for funding organizations through the internet. When I find one, I tell my colleuges what needs to be submitted and when they get the information I translate it into English with the help of my tutor; Then I send the application off. This is as about as effective as making cold calls. In other words it's not all that effective, but you never know when you might hit that one. Once I've sent out one app, all I have to do find another organization to send it to with a few adjustments.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home