Bratsigovo Bracigovo Bratzigovo Брацигово

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

I was supposed to go up in the mountains for the next couple of days with my counterpart for a seminar, but my counterpart got promoted to Vice-Mayor and therefore became very busy. He kicked me and the other women that works with us out of his office. LOL! It's cool though because we will move to a new office and I will get a bigger desk and be able to set it up right. Before my back was facing the door which sucked because when people came in it was hard to greet them and I felt like they were always looking over my shoulder. My counterpart will remain my counterpart, which is good, and we'll get a new guy to take his old position after the new year.

Happy Thanksgiving! They don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Bulgaria, but because my counterpart got promoted we are moving a lot of furniture around so he said I could go home. This weekend I will probably meet up with some volunteers to celebrate Thanksgiving.

1 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's up brother? It's josh, wierd to think we are closer to each other on this day than to our family and friends. Anyway, I am sure you are making the best of it to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home