Bratsigovo Bracigovo Bratzigovo Брацигово

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Let the Pictures Tell the Story

I went to my counterparts house last night for dinner. His mom said she would show me how to cook something new every Saturday. So this means I am studying the Bulgarian language, learning to play piano, and learning how to cook Bulgarian cuisine. That's considered a fullload in college isn't it? Consider that on top of working at the Municipality fourty hours a week and I am going to start Junior Achievement in Bratsigovo soon as well. Who said life was slower in Bulgaria?

I added a photo albums section today. You can find it in the right-hand sidebar. Check it out! let me know what you think. It has pictures featured in some of my posts and of course more. I'll be adding new albums regularly.

-Nasdrave!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home