Bratsigovo Bracigovo Bratzigovo Брацигово

Friday, November 05, 2004

Comments Anyone?

It looks like I will have internet in my apartment this weekend. Yay! I won't feel guilty checking my email and writitng for this blog at work anymore. They told me the connection is only 36kbps. That seems pretty slow. They also said the enire municipality shares a 36kbps connection. Thats pretty hard to believe. I will find out this weekend.

So when you visit my blog don't be affraid to leave a comment. Even if you just say hi. I want to hear from you.

2 Comments:

At 3:11 AM, Blogger Blair said...

I believe 36Kbps for the whole municipality. I lived in Russia for two years, and most people in the area didn't even have a phone. Anyway, here is your comment. Keep the posts coming. It's awesome to hear about an eastern european country from an American point of view.

 
At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey it's your bro. I just got your blog, so look around I wrote a little here and there.
Love Steven

 

Post a Comment

<< Home