Bratsigovo Bracigovo Bratzigovo Брацигово

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Wild Fruit

I went to the mountians this past weekend with my counterpart, his family, and another volunteer. We went on a hike and picked wild berries and mushrooms. The food was great. The strawberries tasted like candy and the apples tasted too much like apples to be apples. The mushrooms were arguably the best I ever ate. It sucks though because winter is approaching and the produce will get sparce.

On the other hand that means snowboard season is coming. I can't wait for that!

1 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you remember going to Walden West? I do, looking for wild foods to eat and what not to eat. Did Walden West help you out? Watch out about those shrooms I heard that they pack a punch.
Love Steven

 

Post a Comment

<< Home