Bratsigovo Bracigovo Bratzigovo Брацигово

Friday, March 11, 2005

Gmail Offer

I know a lot of people out there are still looking to get an invitation to open a Gmail account. I have a 100 invitations. If you are interested in one, all I ask is that you donate at least $3 to help support one of the projects I am working on.

This small fund raiser is not affiliated with the Peace Corps organization and is supported by the Center for Sustainable Development of Bratsigovo Municipality, a Non-governmental organization serving the Municipality of Bratsigovo. For more information send an email to mwahlgren@usfca.edu or post a comment.

Click here or in my profile to view an updated spreadsheet of the charitable projects that I am searching funding for and subsequently implementing.

3 Comments:

At 3:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man hows it going?? I want to donate the money to get a GMail account invite, but I have no credit cards. Is there anything I can do to get an invite? It would be really cool if you can help me out, I have a charter account right now but its going to be shut down, as I no longer have their service. My email address right now is JLunsford@Charter.net if you can reply back to me. Thanks.
PS. I'll eat a cinnabon for ya. :)

 
At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Google does not condone the auction, sale, or trade of Gmail invitations, and we do not encourage those interested in Gmail to purchase or exchange items for them.

Prohibited Actions

In addition to (and/or as some examples of) the violations described in Section 3 of the Terms of Use, users may not:

Sell, trade, resell or otherwise exploit for any unauthorized commercial purpose or transfer any Gmail account

http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/program_policies.html

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Matthew Wahlgren said...

Oh don't worry. I'm not selling anything. I'm just collecting donations and certainly not for commercial purposes.

Thanks for the info though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home