Bratsigovo Bracigovo Bratzigovo Брацигово

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Devin Seminar

I went to a three-day seminar in Devin last week. It covered marketing tourism in the Rhodope mountains of Bulgaria. Since I graduated with a marketing degree, I pretty much knew all the material. The interesting part was the conversations between the different Bulgarians present.

Thursday was Student day, so we held a little celebration. It included a raffle of many different prizes. I won a pair of womens panties. It's one of the only things I've won in my life. I hung them up in my living room for all to see.

1 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger juliana said...

You have an interesting blog. I too am trying to join the Peace Corps. I've just started with the application process though. In the mean time, I'm checking out current PCV blogs. I like yours. Have fun in Bulgaria!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home