Bratsigovo Bracigovo Bratzigovo Брацигово

Saturday, November 19, 2005

The First Snow

Snow has been falling all day. By the time it hits the ground it melts. At the end of the day the top of the mountains were white.

I stayed inside and cooked all day. It smells like Fall in my kitchen. I cooked pot soup with onions, garlic, carrots, potatoes, every spice in my kitchen, and some Macedonian sausage. I put in a cube of chicken, mushroom, vegetable, and beef broth. Oh, and then I added some rice that's been in my cupboard for a while. The pot is so full I could eat this for week as long as I just keep adding water. =)

I also cooked a Pumpkin pie for the first time; and from scratch. I haven't tasted it yet, but it looks perfect. Ah, cleaning can wait until tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home