Bratsigovo Bracigovo Bratzigovo Брацигово

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

One Week Later

This Peace Corps life is a rollercoaster of emotions. I never know what's in store as the new week starts. What a difference this week is from last. Last week snow lined every nook and cranny. Outside was dark and dreary. I didn't know when winter would end or what was to come. Now the cold and lonely winter seems to be over.

This week the weather has warmed up and the sun is shinning. I feel like I am in Mr. Rogers neighborhood and about to break out in song. People have returned to the streets. I say hello as I pass them by and sometimes stop to talk. People wave to me as they drive by in their cars or horse wagons.

On top of that work has picked up and I finally found a good set of friends. Soooo, "it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood a beautiful day in the neighborhood, won't you, won't you....."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home