Bratsigovo Bracigovo Bratzigovo Брацигово

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

New Store in Town

OMG! I am so exited. Bratsigovo just got a video rental store. I've never known life with out a video rental place in the states. This must be how people felt when videos first came out. They even have little membeship cards.

The great part is that since they usually use subtitles instead of dubbing, all the movies are in English. I just rented my first movie for less than a dollar called "Efectut na Peperudata" with Ashton Kutcher. I think it is the "Butterfly effect." All I have to do is change the region code on my computer.

You think this will ruin my streak of reading books? Hope not, but after a long day of work it is nice to just sit, relax, and watch tv(or my computer screen).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home