Bratsigovo Bracigovo Bratzigovo Брацигово

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Snyak in Bratsigovo


(winter in Bratsigovo) Posted by Hello

I went to bed last night and woke up to snow outside this morning. I bundled myself up tightly and even had the oppurtunity to use my Yak Trax on my way to work. As you can see they're these things you slip on to the bottom of your shoes and they keep you from slipping in the snow. The company donated a bunch to Peace Corps and I picked one up. Mine aren't neon green though, they are the ever popular neon orange. I think they even glow in the dark.

I am still having trouble cooking recipes from the U.S. They never quite turn out right here in Bulgaria. Today I tried to make brownies and it ended up turning into chocolate cake. Oh well, I'll keep trying.

President Bush sent all Peace Corps Volunteers a letter for Christmas you can view it by clicking here or looking under the "About Peace Corps" heading in the lower right hand column.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home