Bratsigovo Bracigovo Bratzigovo Брацигово

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Chili but not Chili Enough

I hope you like the map of Bulgaria I placed in the last post. Now you can track where I travel. I put the link to the map in the "About Bulgaria" section as well.

The snow has pretty much all melted in Bratsigovo. If I'm lucky the snow will be refreshed tonight while I sleep. Since I don't drive, I'm enjoying living in the snow. If it's going to be cold anyway might as well have snow, right?

Tonight I'm making chili for dinner, from scratch of course. I hope the beans turn out right. I've never cooked dried beans before. It smells good. Let's just hope it tastes good. Mmmmm...I wish I had biscuits to go with it. I guess I will have to learn how to make those too. I'm making a full pot so it should last me for the rest of the week and considering I am leaving for Chepelare Thursday morning, it should last me for part of next week too.

I hope you all have a great New Years! Let me know what you did. I'll be sure to tell you how my New Years went.


P.S. Did you hear Kate is in Bulgaria? It's another perspective from a PCV. Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home