Bratsigovo Bracigovo Bratzigovo Брацигово

Friday, May 13, 2005

Cici



This is Cici. She has hosted a volunteer everytime there has been training in Bratsigovo. She is a great contact to have in town. She knows everyone and everyone knows her. I often go to her house for an un-announced visit and she is always ready for me with food and a glass of rakiya (Bulgarian homemade whiskey).

She is very sympathetic listener. Meaning she listens to me closely so that she will understand my Bulgarian and she speaks slowly so I can understand her. Whenever I feel down about my Bulgarian language skills, I go to her house and we can talk for hours understanding each other perfectly.

She is always full of project ideas for Bratsigovo and willing to help. This summer she said she would show me how to make rakiya and take me into the mountains in Bratsigovo and find herbs for tea. Cici's sister is married to Chicho Colo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home