Bratsigovo Bracigovo Bratzigovo Брацигово

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Lots of Birds

I woke up this morning at the crack of with the loud chorus of birds singing out my window. They were so loud, they even drowned out the noise of the roosters crowing. When I looked out my window, I could see tons of these little birds flying over the city. It looks like every bird has returned back from the south now.

This weekend I planned on going camping with some friends, but the weather turned bad and I ended up just staying around town. Today I decided to take a walk over to one of the orphanages. Since all the really little kids napped at the moment, I played and talked with the older ones. We played a little soccer, but I never liked that sport much so when I fell and skinned my hands on the asphalt the game ended for me.

I like to go to the orphanages as much as I can to give the kids attention. They get so excited when I come, they don't know what to do with themselves. After an hour or so, I have to leave because they become to overwhelming for me to handle. I found out recently that one of the orphanages is getting a few French volunteers for the summer. That should take the load off me for a while.

By the way, I've added some new photos to my album. Check 'em out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home